- Learn about the core components of the Computer System unit and troubleshooting techniques
- Understand about how to add & remove programs using various medias
- Understand the importance of system recovery and the recovery options available in the OS
- Learn about Device manager, knowledge on the various components of a computer network
- Understand the importance of Data Backup and learn how to configure data backup
Minimum Qualification: 10th Pass
Minimum Age: 16 years
Course Fee: Rs 500/-
VLE’s Commission: Rs 258.98/-
Registration Process for Student:
- Login to Digital Seva Portal.
- Search “Skills”.
- Login again with credentials.
- Go to Self Paid Courses.
- Choose “Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting”.
- Fill the desired details of Candidates
- Pay course fee through wallet
- Click on“Submit”.