Tele-law: Steps to Legal Advice. Here are the Steps to Legal Advice and citizens eligible for free legal aid under Tele-Law.
- PLV meets beneficiaries Pre-register Case.
- Confirmation Of Scheduled date/time.
- Beneficiary Visits CSC Common Service Center.
- Legal Advice rendered by Panel Lawyer.
- Beneficiary Served.
Citizens Eligible For Free Legal Aid
- Children (Below 18 Years Of age)
- Victims Of Trafficking
- Mentally ill and Divyang
- Victims Of Natural Disaster/Ethnic Violence
- Workers in unorganized Sector
- People with low Income groups (Income as Specified by State)
- Under trials/ in Custody
Note: CSC SPV to reimburse रु 30/- to Vles For registering Cases For Citizens eligible for Free legal aid.