Online Training Of Aadhar Seva Kendra Operators Through CSC Academy
To provide the best services to the citizens and to improve the capacity of employees, CSC Academy decided to conduct online training for the ASK Operators. State-wise training is scheduled and will continue till May 15, 2021.
CSC Academy organized Self Development training for CSC ASK operators across India with the following objectives:
a) For CSC
- To be able to demonstrate a standard level of service to residents across all Aadhar Seva Kendra (ASK) to further strengthen the brand identity.
- To be able to achieve a higher level of motivation and trust amongst ASK operators and residents by Expectation Management.
- To impact higher footfall to CSC for Aadhar related services and thus impacting the overall revenue generated through these services.
b) For ASK Operators
- To achieve the next level of professional development and experience a sense of growth.
- To enable the self to conduct in a CSC standard manner and act as a brand ambassador.
- To be able to address challenges and conflict areas positively and convert them as an opportunity for better service delivery.
c) For Residents
- To experience seamless service and save on waiting time.
- To achieve a sense of trust in CSC service standards and feel motivated to return for other related services offered by CSC.