CSC is taking another step towards Digital India with launch of the CSC PM WANI Scheme. To leverage public Wi-Fi network for delivery of broadband services Wi-Fi Access Network Interface (WANI) will be launched by Dr. Dinesh Tyagi, Managing Director CSC SPV on February 9, 2021.
The scheme provides several benefits such as:
- introduce business-friendly environment by boosting ease of doing business
- provide high-speed internet that emerge as a necessity during the COVID-19 pandemic
- aid the deployment of a public Wi-Fi network service and it will create employment
- usage of public Wi-Fi hotspots would encourage its penetration across the country
- opportunity to become PDO without license and enhance your business
The program can be watched live on the CSC Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cscscheme/ on February 9, 2021 | 12 pm.
1 thought on “LAUNCH OF CSC PM WANI SCHEME”
ग्रामिण क्षेत्र में जब कोई कम्पनी अपना केबल नहीं बिछाने को तैयार है तो ग्रामिण छेत्र मे सिएससी पिएम वाडि स्किम कैसे चलाई जा सकती है।