CSC Olympiad 2.0 was launched on 19th January 2021.
CSC Academy designed and conceptualized CSC Olympiad during the lockdown period. More than two lakh candidates across the country registered for this program. The registration fee was Rs. 125/- inclusive of taxes. The Olympiads were conducted using Remote Proctored Exam System for classes 3-12. Free online access to mock tests, tutorials, practice quiz were provided to all candidates. Rank holders will be provided with Laptops/Tablets and Mobile phones as rewards.
Objectives of CSC Olympiad are as follows:
- To find academic talent of rural students and assist them for further studies
- To boost morale of rural students by felicitating the great talents among them
- To bring rural community in the main stream of country
- To aware the students about new methods of competitive exams
- To establish the VLE centre as a practice centre to provide regular income to them
- To bring CSR funds and effective investment of fund for needy students and education fraternity.
Concept and procedure of Talent Enhancement Test
Talent Enhancement test is for all the students of classes I to XII. It will be of one hour duration and will be based on standard syllabus of Hindi, Mathematics, Science, English and General Awareness by various examination boards.
It will be conducted in Hindi and English and can be designed in regional languages as per requirement. There will be separate test paper for all subjects.
The fee will be collected by the CSC VLE centre and deducted from their wallet account during registration of students through portal. The test will be conducted online within the School campus or VLE centre.
Students securing 70% and above will get certificate of excellence.
All registered students will be given participation certificates. Digital copies of these certificates will be sent to VLE centers. CSC Academy will assist top students to get scholarship through corporate CSR fund based on their economic background.
Award structure is as follows:
- First prize – Rs 21,000/-
- Second prize – Rs 11,000/-
- Third prize – Rs 5,000/-
- Participation Certificates to all the qualifying (70 % and above) students
- Top rankers school’s Principals and the teachers/parents may be invited and honored in the event.