CSC Skill Center PMKVY RPL Training
दोस्तों अगर आप एक CSC Vle है! और अपने सेण्टर के माध्यम से लोगो को Computer Internet की ट्रेनिंग देने के साथ! उन्हें रोजगार परक ट्रेनिंग (CSC Skill Center, PMKVY RPL Training) जिसके बाद वे कोई रोजगार कर सके! या अपना व्यवसाय कर सके! तो आप CSC Skill Center / CSC PMKVY RPL Training Center के माध्यम से लोगो को अपने गाँव में रहते हुए! तमाम सरकारी योजनाओ का लाभ उठा के – भारत सरकार की प्रधान मंत्री कौशल विकास योजना व csc स्किल सेण्टर से! मुफ्त में एक नयी Skill Certificate व रोजगार प्राप्त कर सकते है! और एक स्टूडेंट पर 1 हजार रूपये से लगा के 8000 रूपये तक कम सकते है!
CSC Skilling Center Registration process
- VLE’s can login to the Digital Seva Portal with their log-in credentials
- CSC VLE’s to register onetime their CSCs as Skill Centres
- VLE’s to pay Rs. 1000 from CSC wallet to initiate centre accreditation process.
- Conduct regular survey in the community for Skill/Job requirements
- Approval of CSC as Skill Centre will be as per the scheme requirements
- Candidate’s allocation to the CSC Skill Centre will be basis the involvement in Skill/Job survey.
- Training of identified candidates in CSC Skill Centre as per the prescribed methodology
- Assessment and Certification of trained candidates by approved agencies.
- Placement linkages for candidates.
- Final payment to VLEs against successfully certified candidates, as per the scheme.
Available Skill Project for CSC Skill Center
Given below scheme can be implemented at your centre subjected to Centre Approval from NSDC as per job role requirements/norms.
|Project||Target Audience||Vle Commission||Training Duration|
|CSC PwDs||Only Orthopedic Disabled person||Rs. 3800 to Rs 8000||200 to 400 Hours|
|CSC PMKVY RPL||Experience candidates/Self-employed R||Rs 800 to Rs 1000||12 Hours|
CSC Skill Training For Divyangjan’s/Persons with Disability (PwDs)
|Course Duration in Months (approx.)||Minimum Qualification||Vle Commission in (RS)||Content Cost (to be Given by Candidate in the start of Training|
|1||CRM Domestic Non-Voice||400||2||10th||8000||500|
|2||Domestic Data Entry
|4||Customer Care Executive (Call center)||200||1||12th||3800||500|
|6||Domestic Biometric Data
Important instructions and eligibility conditions of trainees – for PwDs Scheme only*
- PwDs scheme is only for Disable candidates.
- Disability Type/Category- Orthopedic/Locomotor only
- A person with a disability not less than 40% disability and having a disability certificate
- Age limit- 18 years to 40 years
- The applicant should not have undergone any other skill training course sponsored by Govt. of India during the period of two years to the last date of receipt of an application for the course applied for.
- Minimum attendance 80%
- Assessment Examination Council – SCPwD
- Certifying Authority- NSDC (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship)
Documents need to collect from Candidates
- Certified copy of Disability certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details/Passbook/Statement
- Educational Certificates.
The Amount would be refunded to every candidate who completes the
training programme and is successfully certified.
PwDs Students Schoelrship
The candidate will get Rs. 175/Day in his/her Aadhar linked Bank Account as per the Attendance who complete the training programme and is successfully certified.
CSC Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) under PMKVY
|SN||Job Role||Sector Skill Council||NSQF Level||Course Duration for CSC RPL Scheme||Min. Age|
|2||Tailor||Apparel, Made-ups & Home
|Beauty and Wellness||3||12 Hours||18|
|7||Blacksmith||Capital Goods||3||12 Hours||18|
|9||Mason/ Raj Mistri||Construction||4||12 Hours||18|
|13||DTH Technician||Electronics & Hardware||4||12 Hours||18|
|Electronics & Hardware||4||12 Hours||18|
|15||TV Mechanic||Electronics & Hardware||4||12 Hours||18|
|16||Carpenter||Furniture & Fittings||4||12 Hours||18|
|19||Pollution Checker||Automotive||2||12 Hours||18|
|20||Bicycle Mechanic||Automotive||12 Hours||18|
Age Limit For CSC RPL
Age limit- 18 years to 59 years
The scheme in only for 3-4 years experienced candidates
Candidate Scholarship in CSC RPL
The candidate will get Rs.500 in his Aadhaar linked Bank Account after successful certification.
The target related to the above courses could be allocated to your skill centre basis the Survey that you conduct in the Skill Portal. The survey is a continuous activity which will help us identify you as a potential Skill Centre who is willing to always contribute towards Skilling the community. This survey shall also create a repository of people, those who are looking for jobs to support their families. CSC VLE will act as a change agent by aggregating persons on the skill portal for JOB and SKILL’s with an aim to create Employment/Livelihood opportunities in their locality.
Note: *Candidate’s allocation to the CSC Skill Centre will be basis the involvement in Skill/Job survey.