Table of Contents
CSC Amul Parlour
CSC is now giving a golden opportunity to become CSC AMUL Parlour/ Preferred outlets.
CSC Amul Preferred Outlet Franchisee
Amul Preferred Outlets are exclusive outlets which sell entire range of Amul and Sagar products like Milk, Butter, Ice Creams, Milk Beverages, Lassi, Butter Milk, Cheese, Chocolates, Paneer, Mithai, Ghee, UHT Milk, Curd, Milk Powders etc.
The Outlets are Spread Over 100 to 200 Sq Ft in markets, premier educational institutes, hospitals, railway stations, bus stations, municipal Corporations gardens etc. where there are high footfalls.
Become CSC Amul Prefferred Outlet Franchisee
CSC SPV is Providing great opportunity to our CSC Centers for opening the Amul preferred outlet in your shop. By Opening the Amul Outlet Vle Can get hygienic dairy and frozen products for retail business at an affordable prices while paying fair returns to millions of farmers of the our country.
Benefits Of CSC Amul Preferred Outlet Franchisee
- Providing branding Of Amul.
- Range of Amul products will be available.
- Subsidy on all equipment and branding.
- Additional Discounts and Special Offers For Consumers.
- Earn Retail margins on all products of Amul.
Initial Investment For CSC Amul Preferred Outlet Franchisee
- Registration Fees-Rs 25000
- Basic Equipments Requirements (Approx Rs 70000-80000) Vle to Buy Deep Freezer and Vle to Buy Visi Cooler
- Shop Renovations-As Per Requirement Of Vle.
- Working Capital (Intial Stock)-Up to Rs 50,000 than Stock requirement would be depending upon sales Volume.
Amul Franchise Apply Online through CSC Center
Registration Process Fill the Amul Milk Booth Franchise Registration Form available on Brand Cart On https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/
and Pay a registration fee of Rs. 25,000.
GCMMFL and CSC team will visit and Finalize the outlet. The applying Vle must have Intial Investment capacity and Space for Opening the Outlet.
Note: Currently registration open For Delhi, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Punjab, West Bangal, Uttar Pradesh Assam and Maharashtra States.