Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting Course Now Available at CSCs
Digital Seva Portal can be used to access Introduction to Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting course.
This course with Potential curriculum is intended to motivate learners who are on the lookout for new technologies or those who want to build on current technology skills, either for personal or professional reasons. It helps them to accomplish real-world tasks so that they can immediately increase their productivity. On successful completion of the course, a certificate is issued to the student.
- Able to perform repairing and servicing of computer hardware.
- Inspection and replacement of hardware parts
- Able to describe different types, parts and working principle of the system
- Understand the basics of computer system and its various components
- Learn about basic electrical/electronic mechanism and various precision measuring instruments and devices to carry out repairing work
- Focusing on the workshop safety measures while repairing
Registration Process for Student
- Login to Digital Seva Portal
- Search ‘Skills’
- Login again with credentials
- Go to Self Paid Courses
- Choose ‘Introduction to Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting’
- Fill details of candidates
- Pay course fee through wallet
- Click on ‘Submit’
3 thoughts on “Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting Course Now Available at CSCs”
My name is MD Furquan new learnar students of computer hardware
Where is in coaching center