Basic Computer Course Online Course is Available
Basic Computer Course Online Course is Available with home Comfort. CSC SPV has come up with a course named BCC (Basic Computer Course) for new learners of a computer. This course entails all basic knowledge related to computers and helps make citizens computer literate, creating documents with all types of programs, using e-governance applications and much more.
Basic Computer Course BCC
Nowadays, we get to see computers in every field, whether it is a school, college, bank or any private institution, it is impossible to do a lot of work without computer. So in such a situation, it is very important for every person to have at least basic knowledge of computer, nowadays computer education is given to young children from class first to second so that they do not face any problem in using computer in future.
Basic Computer Course, you can do it easily even after class tenth or twelfth, in which you are taught to operate the computer, so that you can do small computer jobs easily even if you do not have much knowledge of the computer.
Key Features of BCC Course
- Simulated hands-on training with real-life scenarios.
- Continuous assessment after every module instead of one-time examination.
- The certificate will be issued by CSC Academy after successful completion of Course.
Course Duration: 36 hours
Eligibility: Open to All
Course Fee: Rs. 300 + 18% GST/ Student (Rs. 354/-)
VLE Commission: Rs. 180/ Student
Course content is provided Online after the successful payment.
Basic Computer Course BCC Registration process
- Visit our URL: digitalseva.csc.gov.in
- In education click on Basic Computer course
- Fill the require details and pay the fee through wallet