Automotive Service Technician (two wheelers) is also known as Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Vehicle/ Automobile Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Repair and Maintenance Service Technician.
Brief Description: An Automotive Service Technician (Two Wheelers) is responsible for the repairing and servicing of two Wheel vehicles.
- Able to perform repairing and servicing of 2 Wheel vehicles.
- Inspection and replacement of chain and sprocket
- Various precautionary measures while working on a motorcycle
- Able to describe the different types, parts and working principle of the brake system
- Learn the purpose and functioning of suspension system and air intake system
- How to perform inspection of an oil filled shock absorber
- Understand the basics of lubrication system and its various components
- Learn control cables of motorcycle and adjusting play in break
- How to lubricate control cables of motorcycle
- Learn about basic electrical mechanism and various precision measuring instruments and devices to carry out repairing work
- Focusing on the workshop safety measures while repairing motorcycle
Course Outcome-Users will able to carry out the basic repairing and conduct routine servicing & maintenance of motorcycle including electrical and mechanical aggregates.