Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhaar Card Download: Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to residents of India. It serves as proof of identity and address, and is considered as one of the most important documents in India.
Aadhaar Card is based on biometric and demographic data, which includes the person's name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number, email address, and biometric information such as fingerprints and iris scans. The biometric data is used to authenticate the identity of the person, which helps in preventing fraud and identity theft.
Aadhaar Card is used for various purposes such as opening bank accounts, getting a mobile phone connection, availing government subsidies, and other services. It is also used as a proof of identity while applying for passports, driving licenses, and other government documents.
Benefits Of Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar is a unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every resident of India. Here are some benefits of Aadhaar card:
- Identity proof: Aadhaar card serves as a valid identity proof for various purposes such as opening a bank account, getting a mobile connection, applying for a passport, etc.
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT): Aadhaar card has made it easier for the government to transfer benefits directly to the bank accounts of beneficiaries, thus eliminating intermediaries and reducing the chances of fraud.
- Digital locker: The Aadhaar card is linked to a digital locker which can be used to store and share important documents such as PAN card, driving license, voter ID, etc.
- KYC: Aadhaar card can be used as a Know Your Customer (KYC) document for opening a bank account, buying insurance, mutual funds, etc.
- Mobile SIM activation: Aadhaar card can be used to activate mobile SIM cards through a paperless e-KYC process.
- Pension: The Aadhaar card is used to verify the identity of pensioners, making it easier for them to receive their pension.
- Voting: Aadhaar card can be used as a valid identity proof for voting.
- Digital signature: The Aadhaar card can be used to generate a digital signature which can be used to sign documents digitally.
- Subsidies: Aadhaar card is used to distribute subsidies for LPG, kerosene, etc.
How To Download Aadhaar Card
To download your Aadhaar card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the UIDAI website: Go to the UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on “Download Aadhaar”: Under the “My Aadhaar” tab, click on “Download Aadhaar”.
- Enter your details: Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or your 28-digit enrolment ID, along with your full name, pin code and security code.
- Request an OTP: Click on the “Get OTP” button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Enter the OTP: Enter the OTP in the box provided and click on “Download Aadhaar”.
- Verify the Aadhaar card: The Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format. Open the PDF and verify that all the details on the card are correct.
- Enter the password: To open the PDF, you will need to enter a password. The password is the first four letters of your name in capital letters, followed by your year of birth in YYYY format. For example, if your name is Ravi Kumar and your year of birth is 1990, the password will be RAVI1990.
Once you have downloaded and verified your Aadhaar card, you can print it out for future reference.