2250 Migrants Enrolled For Recognition Of Prior Learning in North East Region Of India
The Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is about the skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences. Individuals with the prior learning experience or skills shall be assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). The CSC SPV got a mandate for the training of migrant workers in the North East Region of Country under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) through Common Service Center from Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills Council (MEPSC)/National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). In continuation of this 2287 candidates got successfully enrolled
Benefits for VLEs:
- Contribution towards the society in providing jobs to the needy candidates.
- VLE can earn handsome monetary reward job role wise as per the common norms by the Ministry of Skill.
Benefits for Candidates:
- Recognition of Prior Skills with monetary reward and Skill Certificate
- Soft and professional skills enhancement
- Three years accidental Insurance under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha BimaYojana (PMSBY) of Rs 2 lakhs
- Give fillip to the individual’s self confidence
- Reduce the attrition of employees and increase the productivity at work
2 thoughts on “2250 Migrants Enrolled For Recognition Of Prior Learning in North East Region Of India”
Sir Me ek CSC Vle hun, mera Center block level par khula huaa hai maine Koushal vikas ki RPL koye hain, main CSC se RPL karna chahta hun, koi help kare sir
what does g mean in slang