The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and CSC SPV joined hands to make CSCs as NIOS Facilitation Centers. Under this partnership, CSCs can promote the Open Schooling in Rural India, Register Students, Pay Registration and Examination Fee, Know the Status of Admission, and Declare Results.
The key features of NIOS are:
• NIOS is an Open School to cater the need of heterogeneous group of learners.
• Provide an opportunity to school dropouts to complete their education up to Class 12.
• No need to travel miles and go to schools.
• Study at home and continue job.
• Anyone above 14 years can get admission under Open Schooling.
• NIOS Certificate is accepted by all the Universities and Colleges for continuing higher education.
• The minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years
• A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
• The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years.
• In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognised Board.
• Student Registration & Fee Collection: Rs. 54
• Examination Form & Fee Submission: Rs. 29
2 thoughts on “10th Or 12th Class From NIOS, Service is Available On Digital Seva Portal”
Sir please give me CSC
Vijay kumar RAI please give me CSC sirvice provide